********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,471
9,296
113
I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching this?


:sunglasses:
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
I am deep breathing sitting in a dad gummed chair. (Part of that was for Ole Roy..)
 

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,576
36,150
113
How in the bloody hell did Monk make that pass? I didn't see how insane it was until they replayed it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB