Higher than rex and shep?Monk is the highest leaper at UK ever. Ever
UK has scored a lot, ASU hasn't...I'm traveling anybody got a score
10 minute organismSomething cool just happened.
I am not near a tv.
Somebody paint a picture with words.
I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching this?
How in the bloody hell did Monk make that pass? I didn't see how insane it was until they replayed it.
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.I beat you again brother...get on it...![]()
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report