********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,471
9,294
113
I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching this?


:sunglasses:
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
I am deep breathing sitting in a dad gummed chair. (Part of that was for Ole Roy..)
 

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,576
36,141
113
How in the bloody hell did Monk make that pass? I didn't see how insane it was until they replayed it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
  2. 02 KSR Football NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
  3. 03 KSR Football Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 9/30: Listen live from 10 a.m. to noon
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm