Higher than rex and shep?Monk is the highest leaper at UK ever. Ever
UK has scored a lot, ASU hasn't...I'm traveling anybody got a score
10 minute organismSomething cool just happened.
I am not near a tv.
Somebody paint a picture with words.
I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching this?
How in the bloody hell did Monk make that pass? I didn't see how insane it was until they replayed it.
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.I beat you again brother...get on it...![]()
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon