Higher than rex and shep?Monk is the highest leaper at UK ever. Ever
UK has scored a lot, ASU hasn't...I'm traveling anybody got a score
10 minute organismSomething cool just happened.
I am not near a tv.
Somebody paint a picture with words.
I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching this?
How in the bloody hell did Monk make that pass? I didn't see how insane it was until they replayed it.
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.I beat you again brother...get on it...![]()
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion