Rule of 71?
Yeah, LMAO, UK rebuilds EVERY year, find another excuse, like maybe UK just played a better game.KU ia rebuilding bro
True and I will say Vick stayed on Tyler like a blanket. Was probably in his head.Hahaha!!! Look at Vics numbers because of Herro. If you've played the game, there is more than just scoring!
Ku ia is that the opening lyrics to louie louie?KU ia rebuilding bro
Ended up 2-9 but also had 5 rebounds and 5 assists.0-1 is nothing. Tyler is 2-8. Hopefully he’ll heat up this half. Sometimes a dude needs to sit a few minutes, and try someone else. My only point.
Exactly. The game was still winnable for Kansas at that point.Agreed
I don’t leave nor do I turn games off
Awesome win! Great comeback and really good second half!
I don’t want to hear **** about the Rupp crowd. That crowd was absolutely lit! About as loud as I have ever seen in person.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky