Rule of 71?
Yeah, LMAO, UK rebuilds EVERY year, find another excuse, like maybe UK just played a better game.KU ia rebuilding bro
True and I will say Vick stayed on Tyler like a blanket. Was probably in his head.Hahaha!!! Look at Vics numbers because of Herro. If you've played the game, there is more than just scoring!
Ku ia is that the opening lyrics to louie louie?KU ia rebuilding bro
Ended up 2-9 but also had 5 rebounds and 5 assists.0-1 is nothing. Tyler is 2-8. Hopefully he’ll heat up this half. Sometimes a dude needs to sit a few minutes, and try someone else. My only point.
Exactly. The game was still winnable for Kansas at that point.Agreed
I don’t leave nor do I turn games off
Awesome win! Great comeback and really good second half!
I don’t want to hear **** about the Rupp crowd. That crowd was absolutely lit! About as loud as I have ever seen in person.
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky