Rule of 71?
Yeah, LMAO, UK rebuilds EVERY year, find another excuse, like maybe UK just played a better game.KU ia rebuilding bro
True and I will say Vick stayed on Tyler like a blanket. Was probably in his head.Hahaha!!! Look at Vics numbers because of Herro. If you've played the game, there is more than just scoring!
Ku ia is that the opening lyrics to louie louie?KU ia rebuilding bro
Ended up 2-9 but also had 5 rebounds and 5 assists.0-1 is nothing. Tyler is 2-8. Hopefully he’ll heat up this half. Sometimes a dude needs to sit a few minutes, and try someone else. My only point.
Exactly. The game was still winnable for Kansas at that point.Agreed
I don’t leave nor do I turn games off
Awesome win! Great comeback and really good second half!
I don’t want to hear **** about the Rupp crowd. That crowd was absolutely lit! About as loud as I have ever seen in person.
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon