********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,685
87,450
113
So proud of the guys! We have a solid halfcourt offense now. Fighting hard and making free throws. Getting better every game. Go CATS!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Richard Cory

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
That first half was a mess but that 2nd half was the Kentucky team I have grown to love over the past month.

What a huge win this was really needed this win tonight.

Great great win great sign to see them come out and play like that in the 2nd half.

This team is playing great D.

The next game is at Vanderbilt that won't be no picnic. It's a 9 PM game and I swear we never win 9 PM road games. I really fear that Vanderbilt game if we win that I will be very impressed.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0


Bilas not to be found, I guess he turned around...
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Awesome win! Great comeback and really good second half!

I don’t want to hear **** about the Rupp crowd. That crowd was absolutely lit! About as loud as I have ever seen in person.

I give them some crap, but when you down there you find that its not true at all. Our fans know exactly when and what to cheer for.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1651377282
A

anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt

Guest
This is clearly not a veteran KU team. It dont matter. KU will still win yet another conference championship and get a #2 seed because of their resume
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon