Rule of 71?
Yeah, LMAO, UK rebuilds EVERY year, find another excuse, like maybe UK just played a better game.KU ia rebuilding bro
True and I will say Vick stayed on Tyler like a blanket. Was probably in his head.Hahaha!!! Look at Vics numbers because of Herro. If you've played the game, there is more than just scoring!
Ku ia is that the opening lyrics to louie louie?KU ia rebuilding bro
Ended up 2-9 but also had 5 rebounds and 5 assists.0-1 is nothing. Tyler is 2-8. Hopefully he’ll heat up this half. Sometimes a dude needs to sit a few minutes, and try someone else. My only point.
Exactly. The game was still winnable for Kansas at that point.Agreed
I don’t leave nor do I turn games off
Awesome win! Great comeback and really good second half!
I don’t want to hear **** about the Rupp crowd. That crowd was absolutely lit! About as loud as I have ever seen in person.
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!