Rule of 71?
Yeah, LMAO, UK rebuilds EVERY year, find another excuse, like maybe UK just played a better game.KU ia rebuilding bro
True and I will say Vick stayed on Tyler like a blanket. Was probably in his head.Hahaha!!! Look at Vics numbers because of Herro. If you've played the game, there is more than just scoring!
Ku ia is that the opening lyrics to louie louie?KU ia rebuilding bro
Ended up 2-9 but also had 5 rebounds and 5 assists.0-1 is nothing. Tyler is 2-8. Hopefully he’ll heat up this half. Sometimes a dude needs to sit a few minutes, and try someone else. My only point.
Exactly. The game was still winnable for Kansas at that point.Agreed
I don’t leave nor do I turn games off
Awesome win! Great comeback and really good second half!
I don’t want to hear **** about the Rupp crowd. That crowd was absolutely lit! About as loud as I have ever seen in person.
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher