Dancing with the Loosiers....Indiana loses in pathetic fashion. Where’s mike Davis when you need him
It’s called giving a player a blow, moronDamn why sub out Tyler ?
Anyone else having quality issues on the broadcast?
Terrible call against Travis again
Jerk
nope. none at all using youtube tv. perfect 720p 60 frames per second.
We're not deaf!!! What???Hey guys
Sorry I’m late
I actually dozed off and missed the first few minutes
We’re looking kinda blah...let down maybe?
And I really can’t stand Pat adams
Yes. Assuming it's because I'm using a streaming service (DirectvNow).Anyone else having quality issues on the broadcast?
Yeah needs to focus and just play.Travis is losing his cool bigtime. wow
?? dude seriously take your meds. WTF are you even talking about?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington