Dancing with the Loosiers....Indiana loses in pathetic fashion. Where’s mike Davis when you need him
It’s called giving a player a blow, moronDamn why sub out Tyler ?
Anyone else having quality issues on the broadcast?
Terrible call against Travis again
Jerk
nope. none at all using youtube tv. perfect 720p 60 frames per second.
We're not deaf!!! What???Hey guys
Sorry I’m late
I actually dozed off and missed the first few minutes
We’re looking kinda blah...let down maybe?
And I really can’t stand Pat adams
Yes. Assuming it's because I'm using a streaming service (DirectvNow).Anyone else having quality issues on the broadcast?
Yeah needs to focus and just play.Travis is losing his cool bigtime. wow
?? dude seriously take your meds. WTF are you even talking about?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine