********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

sefus12

Heisman
Dec 22, 2007
7,283
19,353
103
Shocker. Martin going to try and turn this into a fight. Knows they have no chance actually playing basketball so he simply hopes they can get under our skin.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Hey guys
Sorry I’m late
I actually dozed off and missed the first few minutes
We’re looking kinda blah...let down maybe?
And I really can’t stand Pat adams
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Jordan Geist looks like someone who would get killed on the Sopranos.

 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
I was at the 2015 and 2017 UK games at Mizzou and those were both ugly as hell also. Not sure what it is with usbaying there but it’s always a ugly *** game for some reason.
 

germuk

Heisman
May 14, 2009
6,626
10,682
113
Geist with the yearly tradition of messing with a Kentucky player he wants no part of. Not sure how you get JV last year and then think PJ is a good idea this year lol
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  5. 05 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt